Make information systems operate efficiently
Do you need to revamp your ICT solution, optimize ICT costs/benefits or do you simply need a sparring partner for your IT manager? Then hire an experienced IT consultant from Flumerics.
IT management encompasses a range of different activities and refers to the monitoring and administration of an organization’s information technology systems: hardware, software and networks. At Flumerics we focus IT managers in organisations to make information systems operate efficiently and thereby achieving their goals faster. Equally important, is the ability to help people work better so that they are empowered to reach goals. Managing the responsibility within a company entails many of the basic organisational functions, such as budgeting, staffing, change management, and organizing and controlling, along with other aspects that are unique to technology, like software design, network planning, tech support etc.
The fundamental aim of IT management is to generate value through the use of technology. To achieve this, people, business strategies and technology must be aligned.
- 1. Business / IT alignment - Determining business requirements for IT systems and enabling the business with IT innovations
- 2. IT financial management - Managing IT budgets and costs
- 3. IT governance - Monitoring safety and compliance
- 4. IT infrastructure - controlling system and network security
- 5. Sourcing – Procurement or implementation of new software, hardware and data systems
- 6. IT service management - Providing technical or help desk support
- 7. IT asset and configuration management – Keep track of assets and changes in hardware and software.